Wednesday, May 1, 2024

Positive Vibes

Positive vibes today!!   ๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒผ



Look at this cutie!!  Is it a Baby owl?

No way!!  that would make for a very small baby owl.  


I was outside  checking  on my mimosa tree, and this is what caught my eye.  

Just a Little growth on the stub of where a limb broke off.  

I named this little cutie...... "Chester"

Just one small positive thought in the morning can change your whole day! ๐ŸŒผ


Such a sweet view at the ballpark.  We were watching Mylee and her HS softball team in a "playoff" game last evening.  
The American Flag AND.....a beautiful sky.

"I know that I'm a handful, but this is why you have two hands.......๐ŸŒผ.  
This is a positive vibe.....RIGHT??  It is encouragement..
Just what Sam loves to hear me say!!


Your Happiness starts with you! ๐ŸŒผ

Isn't this the total TRUTH?
our happiness begins with us!

And the BEST positive VIBE for today is  being in the word of GOD!!

The son of man is going to come in His Father's glory with His angels, and then He will reward each person according to what they have done..
       Matthew 16:27.   ๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒผ

Shug.....๐Ÿ’›















4 comments:

  1. That DOES look like a baby owl from a distance! What a unique photo that is. I like the picture of the rocks stacked up too. Yes, Bible verses are the best way to receive comfort, love, and good news from the Lord.

    Have a restful weekend, Shug.

    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete
  2. Positive and cheerful! Your Echinacea in your header photo is beautiful! Have a great day:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes, "cutie," I thought a baby owl too.... look great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That little thing is so weird! You will have to give us updates on how it progresses.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for Blessing me today with your comments...

Travel Time

  It is TRAVEL time for us!! Sam and I will be traveling....beginning Tomorrow! ๐Ÿ›ซ We are both super excited.... I Will catch up with you al...