Tuesday, April 2, 2024

Easter Gathering

 "Sunshine is the Best accessory you can Wear!"


                 🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷

Tuesday, April 2, 2024

A new month and lots of new happenings! 

Right now, I am listening to the wind chimes hanging on our back porch!  Such a beautiful sound......I just hope my neighbors like them as well as I do!

Our Easter Gathering......




This table plus my BIG table was filled with family for our Easter gathering!

It is wonderful when you have loved ones sitting around your tables, enjoying great food and wonderful conversation.  

I have huge double ovens, and they were both filled with lots of good food....plus, my refrigerators were overloaded with desserts and the cold dishes.


This chocolate-strawberry cake was ALL GONE!

And Trista's bunny cake was soooo cute this year! She makes one of these every Easter and has done so for probable 24 years.


Check out this little cutie... This is our Great-Granddaughter....  Emerson 💗





And....here is Emersyn's handsome brother, Keelan.




A basket full of eggs!!





The BEST News!  Yes, HE IS RISEN!

Celebrating our risen Savior is the Best part of not only Easter.....but EVERYDAY!



Our little expecting Mother to be.....our Granddaughter in Love, Emily 🌷.....and our grandson, Tucker 💙....and our daughter Trista 💛.



Our oldest Grandson and his wife Emalee, and the kiddos.  



And.......Sam and Shug.....↓


The other part of our family is in this collage 

↓↓↓↓↓↓↓



I sure wish I had seen the basket in my header photo before I hosted our Easter Dinner.  
Isn't it adorable?  
Maybe next year!

Hope you all had a fabulous Easter, celebrating with family.  

shug....💚




5 comments:

  1. That bunny cake is so cute. The decorated cakes today are out of this world. Nel often bakes and decorates cakes as well. Isn't that something to have a granddaughter that is having a baby? They grow up so fast. I like the dress you are wearing, it's so pretty with vibrant colors.

    Wishing you happy April days, Shug.

    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete
  2. The header IS totally adorable! You have such a gorgeous family! And I cannot believe you are old enough to be a great grandma!! Did you make the chocolate cake? It is a work of art.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, that cake, both of them. :-)
    This was so fun to catch up with your family.
    Thank you Shug!
    Carla

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely love the rich wood in your dining area, and I've never seen a more beautiful chocolate cake. Such a pretty Easter post. You do have a beautiful family.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a special blessing for your family to gather together on Easter!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for Blessing me today with your comments...

Pecan Trees

  A view that I never get tired of looking at!! Pads and Pads of growing Pecan Trees! From pots filled with seedlings to one year trees or t...