Thursday, May 25, 2023

Tiny Hummers

 One of my favorite things about Spring/Summer is watching  the beautiful Hummingbirds!  




I took this picture through a window outside the Hair Salon that I go to.  This little hummer was really thirsty this day.  It flew back and forth many times while I was sitting there.  


I have read where hummingbirds remember every feeder that they have ever visited.  This is pretty impressive.  


These tiny little creatures are so interesting to watch as they fly from my feeders to my flowers.  I have tried to put pots of  plants around the pool that hummingbirds and butterflies like. 


Hummingbird is the spirit of pure joy.  She is the messenger of beauty and wonder, and she reminds us to taste the sweet nectar of life.


Shug.   💛   

2 comments:

  1. I did not know about their memory! Your edits are beautiful! They look like maybe watercolor. What a lovely and uplifting post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love hummers, they fascinate me. Have a blessed SUnday!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for Blessing me today with your comments...

Running Behind

  Running Behind..........  WHY.    ↓↓↓↓ You know......some weeks are just a bit more full than other weeks, and this has been one busy week...