Thursday, May 10, 2018

This seems like Friday!  Happiness seems to reside in this day that we call "Friday."  


I belive that the essence of Optimism is to not worry about what day of the week it is.....just focus on the achievements that you made yesterday and look for the thrill of what you can accomplish today!

The sweetest joy was given to me this very morning.  I had a meeting with some of the staff at Breckenridge village this morning, for Tammy's annual progress report.  It is so refreshing when you hear the leaders rave over how good Tammy is and how she is such a huge Blessing to so many people.  


Mother's day is this coming Sunday, and as I sat there in the meeting this morning, watching Tammy as she shared her feelings, {straight from her heart} I couldn't help but think of how proud her mother would be to know that her daughter has such a genuine soul.  I can only imagine the joy that would fill my sister's heart. 

No matter the number of sorrows that have come Tammy's way, she
remains to be the truest, most loving, most giving, young lady that I have ever known.  She is Blessed with strength and peace.  

Already today, my path of life has been filled with great joy and inspiration......just by having the opportunity to be a part of a Tammy's life!!!

Light Tomorrow with Today!
                                Elizabeth Barrett  Browning



Shug.....🌹



2 comments:

  1. How wonderful! I like your Browning quote, too. Those are the most beautiful tracks I have ever seen. Travelling toward tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tammy is also a beautiful young lady on the outside. What a blessing she is to you and you to her.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for Blessing me today with your comments...

My two Favorites

  Showing you all my two favorite pots for this year! I have these two pots sitting around my pool and I love everything about them.   Have ...