Wednesday, March 8, 2017


I love these things......Love me some Peanut Butter Crackers.   I really like them with a COLD coke!   Do you ever get so excited when it comes to snack time?  I do.....Snack time is very important to me.  Just telling it like it is.   






About a month ago, I bought a box of these Peanut Butter crackers. After opening a few packages.....I quickly discovered that most of the crackers had NO PEANUT BUTTER on them .    This is horrible disappointment for someone who is looking forward to their snack. 


No Kidding.....

Evidently, the peanut butter machine wasn't working when these little fellas passed down the line.  

The next week....I buy another box and low and behold....the very same thing.   NO PEANUT BUTTER!!

I took them back to the store and it seems, I wasn't the only one that this had happened to.   The store manager made them good....gave me two new packages.    

Guess what?   I opened a new box today that I had just purchased.   No Peanut butter.  LOL

The company is sending me coupons!!  
I want give up....I like them too much.

Shug


6 comments:

  1. That's disappointing. Hope you get your crackers soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very odd.

    Hope you get you snack dilemma
    straightened out soon.


    M : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a disappointment! A whole shipment must have gone out with no peanut butter! They must not have very good quality control.

    ReplyDelete
  4. When you really love something....you DON'T give up. You go girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is kind of funny, but annoying for you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Shug!

    HEHEHEH! I'm so glad I'm not the only one who loves her snacks! That's so funny that the peanut butter was missing - that's why I eat those cute little crackers! I'm glad they are making it right with you . . . :0)

    Hugs,
    Barb

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for Blessing me today with your comments...

Sunday Thinking

  Happy St. Patricks Day!   🍀 Tomorrow, I will be filling my hummingbird feeders.  The little beauties should be arriving any day now.  I a...