Friday, June 3, 2016

A simple life...

Howdy, sweet friends!  We have another cloudy day taking place right here in East Texas.   Not only clouds...but rain and sprinkles too.   Our neighboring Texans, to the South of us, are sure getting hammered with rain!  Lots of flooding going on.  They sure need our prayers.

                                                   *****

"Life is really simple; we.... ourselves, create the circumstances that complicate it!"


Such true words.....   I know that there are many out there that would say....life is NOT simple, but really....it is.

One thought that just came to my mind....{Because it just happened} IS:    When you are going to empty used grease from a cooker.....make sure that you have the nozzel lined up with the bucket!!   What was the circumstance that complicated this matter?  Grease ran out onto the porch! :(

LOTS of Cleaning up!!

Another thing....it is way too easy to make a mountain out of a molehill.   You all know exactly what I'm talking about...

We take a small something.....that usually WE are not happy about.....and we keep on and keep on griping and complaining, until we make it seem like a HUGE thing {mountain}....

Again....a simple something that turns out to become a complicated matter!!

Now....here is a good one!!!   Using our laptops to get a 10 minute Dr. degree.  Oh...come on now.  You all know exactly what I'm talking about.   We check on-line to find out about what is causing all of our aches and pains.   Before the evening is up, we have diagnosed ourselves with numerous kinds of serious diseases.   {I'm not saying that it's bad to do research....I'm just saying that we take a small something and we complicate matters by thinking we have just Doctored ourselves}

Life can be very simple.....all it takes is a little patience...wisdom...and perhaps a whole lot of common sense!  A little kindness would help  too.....

Shug..

3 comments:

  1. Did you know that I needed to read this today. I hurt my back today and am feeling a little sorry for myself,you know,making a mountain out of a molehill. Thanks for getting me thinking in the right direction.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shug, it is so good to see you! I am always looking to see if you have posted. I am so relieved that you are not flooded! I had wondered if you were near it. You give such advice, and about things I would not think of myself. I love your pretty summer header!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Shug!

    I could not agree more! We all have a way of making things seem way more terrible than what they really are. Sometimes we just need to stop, take a deep breath, calm down and remember who we are...loved all of this wonderful advise!

    I hate cleaning up grease...just sayin'!

    Hugs,
    Barb

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for Blessing me today with your comments...

Easter Dessert

  No-Bake Strawberry Crunch  Cheesecake! I think I will.....I think this is the perfect dessert for my Easter Lunch! I mean seriously ..... ...