Wednesday, June 24, 2015

almost back to normal

I am happy to report that my back is so much better.   I still feel stiff, but at least I can now stand up without feeling like I have a knife jabbing into my back.   I've been to the chiropractor three days in a row now and I can definitely feel the difference. 

Bless my poor grand kids hearts.....they were looking forward to stopping at Duck Dynasty on the way home.....and stopping at the boardwalk in Shreveport,  to shop at the Bass Pro Shop.   

You know..... I think we underestimate kids at times.   Trey and Mylee were so understanding and so very helpful.  Both of them catered to me. They placed one of my bells (from my collection) on my night stand.   I think they both were so eager  for me to  ring it when I needed something.


This is so cool!   And it is simply made from wood pallets!   It is so amazing how many neat things can be with these things.   I saw several of them at the Pecan Growers show and as you can imagine.... My mind was racing with many decorating ideas.   

I can't wait to post a picture of our new fence!  I saw a fence in an outdoors magazine that I fell in love with.  Sam purchased all the supplies and went to work on it.

I am one happy camper.....as it turned out just like the one in the magazine!!!!   Thank you sweetheart!!! 

Wow.... I just looked at the clock and its almost my bedtime!!!!!!     I'm not a late (nighter)!!!   Anytime between 9:00 and 10:00.....you will find me crawling into bed.   

So....I must say "night, night, sleep tight.....don't let the bed bugs bite."

Shug ~




8 comments:

  1. Glad to hear that the back is getting better.Sleep well. I'm one of the early to bed people as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you're improving. The chiropractor is a mah-vah-lous thing!
    It's true about kids... my little grandkids always want to be a help.
    I can't wait to see your fence...
    it will probably fit right in with your them of all the Fences you show around your travels.
    I also have to agree with the pallets. They are very handy to have around!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad to hear that you are on the mend!
    It is not fun when the back hurts.
    Love the outdoor seating!

    Take care!

    M : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sorry you've had back problems, but glad to hear you're on the mend! Chiropractors have been a big help to me in the past.
    Can't wait to see your new fence! Take care and have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so glad your back is coming around, nothing worse than a sore back, its just the worst!!
    I can't wait to see your new fence!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good to hear your back is feeling better.
    That was so sweet of the grandkids to look after you like that.
    I can't wait to see your fence. Show it off for Good Fences.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your header is just adorable. So glad you are feeling better. Aren't grandchildren sweet. I love that they brought you the bell for "service" HaHa.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy to hear your back is showing improvement. Hopefully it's even better by now. So sweet of your grandchildren to equip you with a bell to ring for service. They have learned to serve by an incredible example: YOU. :) Hugs, Shug!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for Blessing me today with your comments...

Sunday Thinking

  Happy St. Patricks Day!   🍀 Tomorrow, I will be filling my hummingbird feeders.  The little beauties should be arriving any day now.  I a...