Thursday, September 11, 2014

God Pours out His Unfailing Love.....

       

   MY BLOG LIST IS SHAKING........DO ANY OF YOU KNOW HOW TO FIX THIS??????

YOU CAN EMAIL ME @ sapco5@earthlink.net
OR LEAVE A COMMENT....

THANKS FOR THE HELP!!




 Each day the Lord pours His unfailing love upon me.
                       Psalm  42:8  


My soul is often refreshed when I realize just how Majestic God truly is.  There are many times when a day is just a day, until my heart opens wide and I am able to see all of the remarkable things that God places before me.   

Standing in front of my kitchen window.....I am able to capture the fluttering wings of a teeny tiny hummingbird, as it seeks the sweetest nectar around.    This is a reminder to me that I should be like the hummingbird.....I should be persistent in my search for the sweetness of life.     

Last week, I needed to go to the grocery store for a simple {one item} trip.   Have you ever had one of those days when you just didn't feel like putting on make-up?  I have them often!!  This was one of those days.......I planned to run in and run out {of the store} without Anyone seeing me!!  I guess the checker and the sack boy aren't anyone!!!!  lol.

Just so happens that I ran into a friend that I haven't seen in YEARS!  As I was going down the isle.....I spotted this friend.  Oh "Geez" was my thought.   I grabbed a cake box and pretended to be reading every word on the back of the box.   I'm sure it was a pretty sight, especially since I had no reading glasses with me.   Squint, squint!!

Her buggy never moved, so there I was.....stuck having to expose my "NO MAKE-UP Face" to someone I had not seen since before I had any wrinkles.    Can I tell you.....I received a wonderful Blessing that day. What a joy it was to visit with this friend.   It made me feel great for her to tell me that I had not changed one bit....her comment was:  "You're just as beautiful now."    {Hmmmm}

Because of pride......I almost robbed myself of the Blessing that God had in store for me that day.     

Can I tell you......God pours His unfailing Love upon me everyday!
I am Blessed!!





This old Rock Fence surrounds our High School Football stadium...I can't tell you how many times I have walked this thing over the past 50 years!!!

I'm joining Tex today.....     http://run-a-roundranch.blogspot.com 




6 comments:

  1. sweet to meet up with kindness when you weren't expecting it. :) thanks for linking this lovely rock wall to good fences!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is one wall you can walk on and not worry about it falling. Sorry, I am dumb when it comes to computers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. YES, my sidebar has been shaking for over a week now, and I found out that several more bloggers have the same problem. I am glad to find out it is not my computer, it is a Blogger problem! It is irritating, but at least I can visit and post. What a wonderful story!! Sometimes, if I have to run to a store just down the street, I...will...go in my SLIPPERS!! How lazy is THAT!! And shoes are much easier and faster than makeup!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got so wrapped up in your post that I forgot to say how much I like your header today. Is it Crepe Myrtle?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a nice strong fence, I love stone walls like that.
    Great that you were able to meet up with an old friend inspite of the no make-up (I never wear it anymore) and don't worry about it either.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't know about the shaking, but I do know about wanting to sneak in and out without being seen sometimes... and that it NEVER works! LOL! How wonderful to receive this unexpected gift of time with a sweet friend. God is good. blessings ~ tanna

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for Blessing me today with your comments...

Sunday Thinking

  Happy St. Patricks Day!   🍀 Tomorrow, I will be filling my hummingbird feeders.  The little beauties should be arriving any day now.  I a...