Thursday, September 15, 2011

Rekindled Hope....


I feel so Blessed!  This is a beautiful day...

I stepped outside this morning and the Lord delighted my

soul.....the air was so cool and refreshing. 

I invited the Lord to open wide the window to my spirit and

and to allow me to entertain in my heart the fullness of His love.

~ ~ ~ ~

As I look around me, I see so many of my friends and family

that are feeling a bit of heaviness in their hearts, due to things

that we have no control over.....

However......I know that God longs to rekindle those burned-out

lives with a fresh hope, and He is saying....Here I am, let ME

direct your steps....Let ME carry your burdens.....

Praise God!


"His Love has no limits,
His grace has no measure, His power no boundary known unto men;
For out of His infinite riches in Jesus,
He giveth, and giveth, and giveth again..."
                                                                             Annie Johnson Flint



I wish you all much joy, much peace and a life filled with

HOPE....

Hugs,

Shug ~

11 comments:

  1. Beautiful testimony today Shug. I felt like I was right there with you. Enjoy your walk with the Lord today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a glorious day here as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes I am thankful that at least so far in my life the down days don't last. I finally just let myself have a little cry and once my hubby came home and hugged me I was feeling so much better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful flower picture!! I hope you have a joy filled weekend, Shug! I think that wherever you are, you must bring joy along with you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your flower photo is so pretty! We had a chilly...yes, chilly!...night last night and it's still very cool in the house. I actually had to close my windows. Not sure I want it to cool off THAT much yet. Hope you have a wonderful day, Shug!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have tears in my eyes from reading this. God knows just what I need and when. I have had heaviness,you see it is about a year ago that my beloved was diagnosed with incurable cancer.I know God's grace is sufficient for me today as it was a year ago,but the tears still come.Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Had a wonderful day here too. Sandie

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was given a devotional book Jesus Calling by Sarah Young. Many pages are devoted to enjoying our Father and filling ourselves with his love. I highly recommend it.

    Feels so good to have mild temperatures, doesn't it? Makes the mood much lighter, the day easier to bear. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Shug what a beautiful blog...thank you so much for reminding all of us to turn our worries and cares over to the Lord.

    Blessings...
    xoxo Gert

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a beautiful post Shug! I have been feeling the heaviness with three family members in different hospitals.
    I praise God for answered prayers and I thank him for his love, grace, courage and wisdom he gives me daily. I've been away from blogging lately, I do miss it! I love your visits, you are such a blessing my friend! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You have no idea how much I needed this this morning. Thank you, thank you.

    And I continue to lift Zoey and her family in my morning prayers.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for Blessing me today with your comments...

Sunday Thinking

  Happy St. Patricks Day!   🍀 Tomorrow, I will be filling my hummingbird feeders.  The little beauties should be arriving any day now.  I a...