Thursday, February 18, 2010

Get Ready For The Clean Up Zone!

Do you remember a few weeks ago that I talked about a new diet?  Why is it that when you finally make up your mind to get serious about your health and the foods you are eating, that all of sudden you have all these extra events and they all include food?  You know things like Super Bowl, Valentines, a cold snowy day when all you crave are soups and comfort foods. 

I love to cook and I guess my mind sets itself into the cooking mode everytime the word diet comes up.  Is it my subconscious mind telling me that I don't want to give up the foods I like? It would be just as easy to fix the foods that would be healthy for me and help me to lose weight, but my mind focuses on SUGAR! 

I am beginning to think that SUGAR controls me.  I have to ask myself this question:  What am I going to do to stop this addiction?
I have decided to go to the "Clean Up Zone".  I am going to clean up my triglycerides, clean up my cholesterol, and deprive my body from that white sweet stuff....I can do this. I can do this for myself and for those that I love!

Hope you have a Blessed Day...............

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for Blessing me today with your comments...

Running Behind

  Running Behind..........  WHY.    ↓↓↓↓ You know......some weeks are just a bit more full than other weeks, and this has been one busy week...