Friday, February 19, 2010

Simple Things

I often stop to take a look at the Simple things in life that make me Happy!  I do get excited about the Major experiences in life as well.  However, It is the Small totally unexpected affairs in life that make my Heart pound from overwhelming Joy!  Perhaps it is a forgotten Memory that has just made it's way back into my mind.  Or a special Hug from someone when I least expect it.  A heartfelt Thank You that I know is so Sincere.

Watching my Precious grandchildren as they grow and observing them play with No worries at all.  Our home filled with Laughter and even finding myself waking up so excited to experience the Joy of what the day holds.

The list could go on and on......Happiness is all around us.
Like a promise delivered.  A Kind look from a stranger, or even
a goodnight Kiss.  We need to embrace these things that cross our paths each Day.

I hope that I will always Value how simple life can be and always Cherish the Blessings that come my way.......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for Blessing me today with your comments...

Grand Mother's Flower Garden

  I am a fan of anything OLD, especially when I know that something came from a sweet relative.   How much sweeter can it get when you are a...