Saturday, October 10, 2026

Short Trip!!

It's a beautiful Saturday right here where I'm at..  I'm sitting on a plane in Dallas, getting ready to fly out to West Texas. 

 Great Grandson is being delivered today!!   This will be  our 4th great grand child.  Sam is on this flight with me!!!  This is so important to Sam to be able to see the baby, and to be there for our grandson and his wife..  He is truly a family man.  I want Sam to be able to do the things that he feels he can do..  

So far... this early morning, he has done well..  I requested a wheel chair for him and this has made the trip very easy.  He has had to walk maybe a 100 steps!   

This is going to be a very short trip and the good thing is, he will be able to get the rest he needs. 

prayers please for a healthy delivery and healthy baby...  prayers for Mom too!

Loves!!  

Shug!!  


18 comments:

Far Side of Fifty said...

How exciting! Prayer for a safe delivery and healthy baby and for Mom and Dad too! So happy that you and Sam could go together!

Kathy G said...

What great memories for the entire family!

Martha Jane Orlando said...

So happy for you and Sam being able to make this all-important trip, Shug! Prayers for all of you!

Jan said...

So glad you're able to make this trip! Praying for safe travels for you both and for a healthy baby and mom!

Linda said...

How exciting! Keeping you both in prayer.

Mevely317 said...

Congratulations, Shug and Sam! I'm so happy you'll be able to meet that new baby. Prayers lifting for all!

Red Rose Alley said...

Have a wonderful trip, Shug! Saying a prayer for the baby and mama too. Safe travels, and it's so incredibly special when a child is born into the world. Have fun!

photowannabe said...

How exciting !!! Praying for safe delivery and that Sam will do well for the entire time. Doing what you can when you can is so important. Hugs to you'all ... I don't make a great Texan with my dialect.
(((hugs)))
Sue

Mari said...

So exciting! Praying for good travels and a safe delivery!

Pamela M. Steiner said...

So glad you could both go and hopefully the baby will be right on time! Praying for a safe and happy delivery, and that everyone will be able to celebrate together! I hope you'll be able to share some pictures!! How wonderful that Sam can go too. I know this means a lot to him. (((HUGS))) and prayers.

Ginny Hartzler said...

I have been praying for healthy mom and baby, and strength for Sam. Waiting for baby pics!!

Chatty Crone said...

Oh, I will pray for healthy mom and baby and of course you and Sam.

CheerfulMonk said...

Congratulations and prayers for you all!

CheerfulMonk said...

I hope you escape the storm! The food you describe sounds yummy. ❤️

Great-Granny Grandma said...

Have a wonderful trip.
Praying for safe travels, an uneventful delivery for mama, and a strong, healthy baby.

Victor S E Moubarak said...

Bon voyage. And congratulations.
Praying for you all.
God bless.

Ann said...

Congratulations. HOw exciting. I'm so glad that both of you will be able to be there. Prayers for the new ones arrival and for the entire family

Billie Jo said...

Praying that you are enjoying the joy of a new little one joining your beautiful family, my friend. So happy your man is there beside you! Congratulations, and enjoy those sweet new baby snuggles!

Short Trip!!

It's a beautiful Saturday right here where I'm at..  I'm sitting on a plane in Dallas, getting ready to fly out to West Texas.  ...