Sunday, September 13, 2026

Sunday Thoughts.

 Good Sunday Morning....


Look how cute my newest little gnomes are.  They are kinda small, but they fit perfectly at the end of the TV console.  


I found this cute little stack of wooden books at Hobby Lobby...  they are cute enough to sit on my small marble table beside my leopard chair.  


I have ever so slightly started to decorate in the breakfast/kitchen area.  
I have two (2) creative focuses going on right now, and when I'm working on one, I neglect the other.  

Along with doctor's appointments and trying to decorate our home for Fall....I am working on WEDDING Flowers.  Tori's wedding is November 7th which sounds like a good while away, but in reality, the wedding is just around the corner.  
Have you all ever purchased any of the "Real Touch" Faux flowers?  Let me tell you, they feel just like touching a Fresh flower.  So soft and they are so pretty and real looking.  

We are using several of them in Tori's wedding along with fresh flowers and greenery.  

I just finished 3 large arrangements, the centerpiece that will sit on Tori and Connor's table at the reception and the flowers for the cross that they will stand in front of to repeat their vows.  My spare bedroom is COVERED in flowers...(Sam actually thought they were Fresh flowers)

I have several more pieces to do plus the big piece for the mantle above the fireplace (at the venue)  

Other news.......

We visited Sam's dad at the nursing home yesterday along with some other family members.  To be 97 years old, our Poppie is doing great...  

Just down the road from the Nursing home is a beautiful housing addition.  My brother and sister-in-law purchased a new home in this addition and they moved in yesterday....Sam and I stopped by to see them after our visit with his dad.  It is a Beautiful home.
It has an open concept and the ceilings are all high and several ot the ceilings are planked and vaulted.  Isn't it strange that as years pass, our homes become outdated?  This one is very modern.   I remember when Oak cabinets were so popular and everyone wanted them.. Now days, the modern look is about having painted cabinets with glass.   
They were supposed to be downsizing when they sold their home a month ago...  This house they purchased is a 4 bedroom home and the rooms are all large...  🤷‍♀️

I am super happy for them.  

We still are having close to a 100 degree temps outside.  😳.  I keep waiting for some cool breezes...

that's it for me today....
see y'all tomorrow...

Shug...





1 comment:

photowannabe said...

Wow, to your being such a busy woman. Your creativity is amazing and I just know that all the flowers for the wedding will be spectacular. Having the faux flowers really helps your time constraints and everything going on with Sam. You definitely know that I continue to pray for both of you.
I have to admit that I have Gnome Envy !!!
Those 2 little Fall guys are precious. The wooden books are so perfect too.
(((hugs)))
Sue

Sunday Thoughts.

  Good Sunday Morning.... Look how cute my newest little gnomes are.  They are kinda small, but they fit perfectly at the end of the TV cons...