Saturday, September 19, 2026

Saturday Talk

 Happy Saturday....


Anyone else having issue with your header photos on blogger?  So frustrating around here.  What has happened?  Seems like blogger has created big issues and they are not fixing them.  

Changing my header has always been a simple thing, but I have been sitting here this morning working on it for an hour. I can either post a small photo or one that is oversized.  Any suggestions?  

I've also been missing some of my blogging friends.  Hopefully they have not given up on posting.  Where are y'all???

Wishing you all a wonderful weekend...my plans are to help cover the pool (which we did not get done last weekend) and to finish making wedding flowers.  I need to get these two things done this weekend.  

Great news...our temps were cooler this morning!!  I do have hope that Fall temps are just around the corner. 

I'm going to leave y'all with a photo of my extra bedroom...you will not believe it!! Much work to be done today!!  By the way, these flowers are faux flowers but they feel so REAL.. If I were to walk past an arrangement of them, I would not know they are faux.  

I think I need to open another flower shop (not happening) or perhaps, build me a separate room for these kind of projects.  



This is only half!!! For real!!!  LOL....  Hope your day is filled with unexpected beauty!!


Shug...




No comments:

Saturday Talk

  Happy Saturday.... Anyone else having issue with your header photos on blogger?  So frustrating around here.  What has happened?  Seems li...