Sunday, September 27, 2026

Kinda Fall-ish


 It is feeling kinda Fall-ish around here this morning.  




This morning has that little hint of fall in the air.  I'm pretending today that Texas has officially decided to cooperate with the season.  

SOOOOOO.......
I decided it was time to pull out the FALL cups.  Fall weather calls for a mug covered with autumn leaves and of course...a warm throw to wrap up in.  



To top things off...I made two batches of Banana Nut Bread yesterday...  Oh goodness, Hot coffee and a fresh slice of BNB is like a winter vacation!!  lol.

A cool morning, A favorite cup, A quiet kitchen... and a delicious slice of bread... This equals peace!!

I am fully aware that this great state of Texas may decide it's summer again..(by this afternoon), but for this morning.... 
I am in Love!!!!  ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

I'm calling this Fall 🍁🍂.....and the Fall mugs have officially been released from the cabinet.  Woo Hoo!!

"Flow with the grace of change, and life will always be an adventure."

Savor the Season Y'all.

Love to all...
Shug...💛








10 comments:

photowannabe said...

Savoring the season be it for real or just in our "wanna it to be". is just about perfect for me.
Love your mug and oh boy, do I love banana bread and my waist line is in agreement...
Have a peaceful day
(((hugs)))
Sue

Red Rose Alley said...

Shug, you had me at Fall cups. I'm such a lover of cups for all the seasons. Your leaf cup is perfect to start off the fall season. And your banana bread, oh my. I hope the cooler weather stays for you. Your post was simple and wonderful this morning, Shug, and I enjoyed reading one of my favorite blogs this morning. Your words, flow with the grace of change, and life will always be an adventure.....very wise and special.

Mari said...

I really like that Fall mug! Happy Fall Y'all!

Ginny Hartzler said...

It is a really pretty mug. I like how the leaves are kind of 3-D. Your bread looks divine. I am so glad about Sam's news, no side effects!!

Martha Jane Orlando said...

The mornings here are also feeling exactly what Fall should feel like, Shug, and I'm loving it! Yes, we will get some warm temps again, but I'll enjoy what I can of the cooler weather. Blessings!

CheerfulMonk said...

Yes! My favorite season, and it is to be celebrated!

Mevely317 said...

"Golden days and soft feelings" .... I love that so much. My banana nut bread probably won't make its debut for another month, but that's one of my favorite rituals. Meanwhile, I'm going to keep my eyes peeled for some pretty Fall mugs like yours.

Chatty Crone said...

I L O V E your mug and I love banana bread. Sounds like a wonderful time.

gluten Free A_Z Blog said...

Here is Philadelphia it's fall- It's been in the mid 50's rainy and feels cold. However, I heard it's going to be back in the 80's next week!! Love your pretty fall mug and I'll bet that banana bread is delicious. Enjoy..

Ann said...

Your morning sounds like a little slice of heaven.

4,527 photos...

  Why Do I Have 4,527 Pictures on My Phone? Four thousand, five hundred, and twenty seven. Am I documenting my life for the Smithsonian?  Ap...