Good Sunday morning!!
This morning I heard something that has filled my thoughts..
“What if your life is a letter from God to the world?”
That thought really made me stop and reflect. Every day we are writing something with the way we live. Our words become sentences. Our actions become paragraphs. Our kindness, patience, forgiveness, and faith tell a story that someone else may desperately need to read.
None of us writes a perfect letter. There are crossed-out words, smudged pages, and chapters we’d rather rewrite. But God doesn’t ask us to be perfect—He asks us to let Him continue writing our story. His grace fills in what we lack, and His love shines through even our imperfections.
So today I’m asking myself, If someone “read” my life, what would they discover about God? Would they see hope in difficult seasons? Peace in the middle of uncertainty? Compassion when it’s least expected? A heart that trusts Him, even when life doesn’t make sense?
It’s a beautiful reminder that every conversation, every act of kindness, every prayer, and every moment of faith becomes part of the message we’re sending to the world.
May my life point others to Him—not because I have it all together, but because I know the One who does. And may the letter I’m writing each day tell the story of His goodness, His mercy, and His unfailing love. ❤️
Shug....


Beautiful !!!
ReplyDeleteI woke up this morning with the old hymn rolling around in my head ... Make me a Blessing to someone today...
That's my prayer, especially when the annoyances and difficulties of life rear their ugly heads. So much brain conflict sometimes ...
I tell myself "therefore I will put my trust in Him"
Lots of things to think about in your post today. It definitely has to be part of your book.
Continue to rest and just soak in God's peace so you can heal.
(((hugs)))
Sue
Yes! I love that sentiment! ❤️
ReplyDeleteWhat a splendid thought. Beautiful! Thank you for continuing to encourage us to be better stewards of this Life we've been given.
ReplyDeleteWhat a wonderful way to live a thoughtful life, and one that spreads help and kindness!
ReplyDeleteGod's Peace Shug!
ReplyDeleteThis is great food for thought. I’m wondering what my own letter would be saying
ReplyDeleteThe anonymous comment was me . I just noticed I wasn’t signed in
ReplyDeleteI am glad you are feeling a little better and it sounds like you are being well looked after. Take care.
ReplyDeleteIt's an intriguing thought that our lives could be letters for others to read - also quite worrying . . .
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you are improving.
ReplyDeleteI like your thoughts today. It's convicting!
So glad to know that you're feeling better, Shug! I absolutely love your idea of our lives being letters to the world around us, filled with God's love and pointing others toward Jesus. What a beautiful and fulfilling way to live!
ReplyDeleteyes, we don't have to be perfect, it's just important that we don't wish harm on anyone and that we don't intentionally do bad things to other people
ReplyDeleteYes, we’ve all got some chapters we’d like to re-write. I like how you phrased that.
ReplyDeleteAnd yes, it is good to ask if anyone knows God as a result of our life. Your blog posts help me to see Him better.
I hope you feel stronger with every passing day.