Lady Whistledowns Society Paper....
This weekend, we stepped into the pages of Bridgerton to celebrate our sweet bride-to-be, Tori, with the most enchanting tea party bridal shower.
From the moment we walked in, it felt as though Lady Whistledown herself had planned the afternoon. Delicate pearls were a gift for each attendee along with elegant hats and lovely gloves that all added the perfect touch of sophistication, vintage teacups were filled with steaming hot tea, and every detail whispered timeless charm.
The tables were absolutely breathtaking. Soft pink florals, sparkling glassware, golden accents, and beautiful place setting created a setting fit for royalty. Every tea cup and saucer looked like a work of art, making it almost too pretty to disturb… almost!
And then there was the food! An entire table overflowed with the most delicious assortment of miniature finger sandwiches, savory bites, sweet treats, and delightful little desserts that disappeared almost as quickly as they were admired. I was so thankful for my very dear friend "Stacie" who prepared all of the food.
Each guest was surprised to be given their vintage tea cup and saucer as a gift to take home.
But as beautiful as the decorations were, the greatest beauty of the day was the love that filled the room. Friends and family gathered to laugh, share stories, celebrate Tori, and shower her with blessings as she prepares for one of life’s greatest adventures.
Some days become memories the moment they happen. This was one of those days—filled with elegance, laughter, friendship, and love… with just a little Bridgerton magic sprinkled in.
Congratulations, Tori! May your happily ever after be every bit as beautiful as the day we celebrated you. π☕ππΈπ
Shug....










What a beautiful party and beautiful family. I love all the photos! Such joy and love.
ReplyDeleteWhat a splendid celebration, with everyone looking so elegant and clearly enjoying themselves.
ReplyDeleteThis is amazing! We do not get the channel for Bridgerton, but I get the idea. I always wanted to watch it. Shanda is such a talented artist! The mirror looks like it was bought at an expensive boutique. Toru & Trista look so much alike. The table is so beautiful. And I love the photo of the four of you. You look so pretty in that dress!
ReplyDeleteWow! A day to remember forever. ❤️
ReplyDeleteOh my, this is just lovely.
ReplyDeleteThank you for sharing all the photos. So much love and fun!!
xo
Oh Shug! I just love this. It really does feel like Lady Whistledown planned it all. It's beautiful and so are all of you. I love your dress!
ReplyDeleteWhat a fabulous shower that was. Very elegant
ReplyDeleteWhat an elegant tea party bridal shower. Everything looks so nice. I like the pink boxes with pearls. Shanda did a great job painting the mirror. The scones look amazing. And a cute picture of all of you. Jess had the same idea for her baby shower, and I remember we looked all over to find those vintage cups so the guests could take them home. This is a special tea party bridal shower to always remember, Shug. I like your PINK dress! ; )
ReplyDeleteWhat a magnificent shower for Tori. The special touches and the food are awesome. I loved the idea of hats and gloves plus the pearls and take home tea cups and saucers.
ReplyDeleteYou look wonderful all dressed in pink too, Shug.
Hope you are feeling better now.
(((hugs)))
Sue
What a lovely party!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a perfect party, from the invitations, to the favors, to the foods, and to the guests and honoree. I am secret fan of fascinators and loved seeing y'all wearing them
ReplyDeleteWow, just wow!
Everything looks simply exquisite, Shug. I imagine those guests felt like they'd just stepped into a fairy tale! Best? That image of you and your "girls." Joy abounds!
ReplyDeleteLovely!
ReplyDeleteOh how lovely!! What a great theme and it was done so beautifully down to every detail. I love that there were gloves & pearls for all. π₯° And what a precious takeaway of cup and saucer. You Ladies all looked so beautiful. Congrats to Tori! π
ReplyDeleteI am speechless - this was absolutely gorgeous. Fantastic. The party looked exquisite. I love that gloves and pearls. Also, that they were given their cup and saucer. A real party for the girls - so classy and elite.
ReplyDeleteAww! What a beautiful bridal shower! I love the theme, everything is so pretty and the food looks amazing! It sounds like such a lovely celebration.
ReplyDeleteThe mirror is my favorite decoration, but the tables are just a WOW! I love the lace gloves and it really looks like an English Tea from the past... Congratulations. LOVE LOVE the photo of you and your girls.
ReplyDeleteLooks like fun, what's missing are the pigs in blankets...it's not a real party without pigs in blankets...π·
ReplyDeleteWhat a lovely way to celebrate the coming marriage of your granddaughter, Shug. Everything was so elegant and in such good taste. xx
ReplyDeleteThis was fairy tale elegance and charm, Shug. What a beautiful bride Tori will be! May God bless her marriage and your family.
ReplyDelete