Thursday, April 9, 2026

Be Back Soon

 


Today and Tomorrow
Sam and I will be in Dallas.


Hugs to all...
shug....💛


16 comments:

Far Side of Fifty said...

Prayers!

Mari said...

Praying for you as you travel and for this appt.

Red Rose Alley said...

Thinking of you today, Shug. Your daisy Header is wonderful!!

MadSnapper n Beau said...

praying now for both of you

Dianna said...

Praying for you both!

Carla from The River said...

Praying for you both!!
xo

photowannabe said...

Adore your daisy border Shug.
Praying for all of the appointments and good news.
hugs
sue

Ginny Hartzler said...

Continuing to be in prayer, and wait for your report. I hope you have a safe trip with good news. I know the best doctors are there!

Cheerful Monk said...

Love, hugs, and prayers! ❤️

carrie@northwoods scrapbook said...

Safe travels and hope all goes well! 🙏🏻

Kathy G said...

Waiting to hear some (hopefully) positive news from your trip.

Mevely317 said...

Prayers lifting!

Pamela M. Steiner said...

Praying for you both. I am way behind in my reading, and so I feel like I don't know what's going on, but I will be praying anyway. God knows.

Chatty Crone said...

Prayers being lifted.

Ann said...

Prayers for you both and safe travels

Barbara said...

Dallas is a very interesting place. Enjoy!

Just a quick note!

  Sam is in the hospital so I most likely will not be posting for a few days.   Much Love,  Shug....