Sunday, April 20, 2025

He Is Alive!

 



Jesus Is Alive!

Hallelujah
Jesus is Alive
Death has lost its victory
And the grave has been denied

Jesus lives forever
He's alive, yes He's alive

He's the Alpha and Omega
The first and last is He
The curse of sin is broken

And we have perfect liberty
The lamb of God has risen
He's Alive, yes He's alive

Shug....👐



19 comments:

Mari said...

He is risen!

Mevely317 said...

Hallelujah!

Far Side of Fifty said...

He is risen indeed! Victory over death!

Linda's Relaxing Lair said...

He is risen most 🙏 definitely. Happy 😊 Easter to you ❤️

Kathy G said...

Happy Easter!

Wendi said...

Happy Easter!

Sandi said...

Amen!

Ginny Hartzler said...

Many blessings to you, Shug! You are such a faithful and uplifting blog friend!

Cheerful Monk said...

I hope you had a wonderful day. ❤️

Victor S E Moubarak said...

He is risen. Hallelujah!

God bless you and your family.

Ann said...

I'm a day late but Happy Easter to you and your family

Debbie said...

Amen! Thank you, Jesus!

Martha Jane Orlando said...

He is risen, indeed! Hallelujah!

Vix said...

Thanks for visiting me! I hope you and your family had a wonderful weekend celebrating Easter. xxx

🌺 Debby/From My Shasta Home said...

Amen!

Dianna said...

Indeed, He is my sweet friend.

carrie@northwoods scrapbook said...

Amen! And yay for the conquering of sin and death!! I love your background wallpaper too. Easter season blessings to you dear Friend. xo

Chatty Crone said...

Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Hallelujah!

The Happy Whisk said...

Happy Holiday to you and all your jellybeans.

Dentist, Fall and Pj''s..

  Good Tuesday Afternoon y'all..  First day of Fall and I can sure say that it felt nice outside this morning..  🍁🍂 I actually took Sa...