Thursday, February 27, 2025

See y’all Saturday

 Happy Thursday To Each of You!!  


We are headed to the STATE Playoffs today!! 

no big post today or tomorrow..  I’ll see y’all Saturday!   hugs to all 🧡

Shug!!  

14 comments:

Dianna said...

Praying for a successful trip and win! xx

Mevely317 said...

How exciting! Lifting my prayers for your travel mercies ... and good times along the way!

Mari said...

Have a great time!

🌺 Debby/From My Shasta Home said...

How fun! Enjoy and I hope they bring it home!

Kathy G said...

Fingers crossed for the team

Leslie's Garden said...

Sounds like a lot of fun! Good luck to your team!

Brenda Kay Ledford said...

Sounds like fun. Good luck to your team. Enjoy and hope your team wins.

MadSnapper n Beau said...

Prayers for a safe trip, a win for your team and safe back home to tell us the news of your trip..

Chatty Crone said...

Good luck to her and have a fun and safe trip for you!

CheerfulMonk said...

Fingers crossed and see you Saturday!

Ann said...

Have fun and good luck to the team

Tanza Erlambang said...

Have a great trip and praying for the team

Far Side of Fifty said...

Best of luck to Mylee and her team! Have fun!

carrie@northwoods scrapbook said...

Have a great trip and best of luck!!

I've been missing in action...

  First things first.....I owe my blogging friends a little apology!! I know I've been missing in action lately.  My blogging has been h...