Monday, November 18, 2024

Thank you!





 Just stopping in today to Say Thank you for all of your prayers.  Sam is feeling Better and actually went in to the office this morning. 

My chest is still very congested.  Hoping to get some medication today.  I've been taking the NyQuil, but goodness, that stuff makes me feel terrible in itself.  I think I coughed all night long.   Going to use the nebulizer today and hopefully this will open up my lungs.  

Tomorrow, I know will be a better day. 

Hugs to each of you...

Shug....

12 comments:

photowannabe said...

Oh my I'm sorry you have been sick too. Glad your honey is feeling better and here's hoping the same for you.
Love the picture of feeling yucky..that's me too!!
hugs
Sue

Carla from The River said...

Hello Friend, sending hugs and prayers!!
Love, Carla

Mari said...

I'm sorry you've both been sick! Praying for quick healing for both of you!

MadSnapper n Beau said...

you and 3 others in CA, all bloggers, have had the same thing.. must be a virus or a flu bug. so sorry, and yes NyQuil makes me feel crazy too. prayers for both of you to feel back to normal quickly..

Martha Jane Orlando said...

Have you ever tried Mucinex? That works great for me. Feel better soon, Shug!

CheerfulMonk said...

Many hugs and much love. ❤️

Wanda said...

Oh dear, so sorry to hear that you and your dearest have been sick! No fun, and sometimes the cure is worse than the crud! Will be praying you are up and feeling better and sassy soon!! Much love,hugs, and prayers.

Red Rose Alley said...

Oh, I do hope you and Sam feel better soon. My mother-in-law always told me that peppermint makes it easier to breathe when we have colds. If you have any candy canes, you might try those. It really does help. aahh, that little character you shared is cute, but it's awful being sick. Take care, my dear.

~Sheri

Mevely317 said...

Oh, I hope you'll be feeling much better by daybreak! All the same please don't overdo it in the next few days. Okay?

Ginny Hartzler said...

Since Sam is better now, hopefully you will be well really soon!! If not, maybe you should go to your doctor?

Chatty Crone said...

I hope you will start to get better - I understand the breathing issues. I think it is a good idea to go to the doctor. Glad Sam is a little better.

Ann said...

Well hopefully today is your turn to feel better.

Rain and A Secret...

  Happy Friday morning !! ☔️ East Texas finally go some much needed rain, and y'all, what a welcome sight it was.  We have had so many d...