Monday, July 22, 2024

Things you Might SEE

 Things you might see in Texas......and some things that might make you wonder!!


borrowed photo


The Longhorns rule in Texas.
I thought this picture was kinda funny when I ran across it on FB.  It is true though...especially in the country, you never know when a cow, horse, or even a longhorn might be in charge of the road or highway. 


This sign says it all.....
We do love our Tacos!

🚙 🚙 🚙 🚙 🚙 🚙 🚙 🚙 🚙

Sam and I took a quick road trip this past Saturday to the big City...of Rockwall.  We drove through the country rather than to travel on the (dreaded) interstate.  
You can see a lot of interesting things when driving down the backroads.  I had Sam turn back a couple of times so I could grab a picture of something we passed by.  


This little duck stood out, with his bright yellow color and his size.  


He needs to have a touch up of paint on this side.  I thought he was so cute!






I had to take a second look at this creature. 
The giraffe is actually in someone's yard, in an addition up the road from us.  


Do you see what I see?  Yes....2 big giraffe pieces of art in this person's back yard.  And....the trunk of an elephant.  

not only that....but they also have an oversized Mushroom!



This is our town Sasquatch!

He waves to everyone....




Have you ever seen a REAL Sasquatch?? BIG FOOT?

Me either!!!

Perhaps he could just be a combination of folklore, Hoaxes...😂😂   or.....simple misidentifications of some sort!!

➰➰➰➰➰

Sam and I ate at Salt Grass Steak House and then ventured on down to Bass Pro.  He had several gift cards that the family had given him for Father's Day, so.... this trip was necessary!!  LOL

We are getting rain today! ☔
Thankful for every drop.....this means I do not have to water.  ðŸŠī

Always remember.....YOUR potential is endless!

Shug....💙














4 comments:

  1. Hi, this was fun!! Thank you for sharing "I Spy" with us. ;-)
    Love, Carla

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love our Texas back roads! We never get tired of "exploring" on them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, some delightful sightings, especially that yellow ducky. It would be so neat to see the Longhorn on the highway. So funny that Bigfoot is greeting everyone haha. Those little gnomes at the house are so cute. And California loves our tacos too! Thanks for sharing some fun sightings, Shug. And I hope Sam found something at Bass Pro with his gift cards. : )

    Have a happy week. Awesome that you got rain.

    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for Blessing me today with your comments...

Thank You 💛

  You all are the Best.  I am truly thankful for the love shown from all of my blogging friends.  I have tears in my eyes just from reading ...