Monday, March 4, 2024

Shapes in Life

 My header picture is just because I love art! πŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’š


However, this photo does remind me of my life!  Circles, lines, a few curves with a splash of bright colors and a sprinkle of shady colors here and there!



 One big geometric shape is a SPIRAL.  In life, we spend a lot of time spiraling.   Whether we are spiraling UP because we are filled with great things happening all around us, OR....spiraling down because of some set back in our daily living. 

I would have to think that life would be very monotonous if we did not have the circles, the pot holes, the mountain shape triangles or even the deep gorges that we all experience.

One simple twist or turn in the wrong direction can lead us AWAY from the direction God has planned for us.  However, it is when we do experience the geometric shapes of life that we grow and we learn that there is no other way but God's way.   There will be many U-turns and detours that might cause us to feel paralyzed, but when we seek God, He will meticulously guide us to the path we are to take.  

Proverbs 3:5-6

We can trust God to help us through life's twists and turns.  He will direct us if we will faithfully follow Him.  If we, "Trust the Lord completely....He will make our paths straight."


Don't be afraid to Make a U-turn when you feel the Holy Spirit tugging at your heart.


Shug....πŸ’›

4 comments:

  1. You are so right. It is scary to know that one small move in any decision can make such big changes. Your children are so blessed to be raised by a God fearing Mom! I love the cheerful art, you chose it well for your subject.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are right..... life is colorful...... we fail and success.....
    # Beautiful art.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've always like colorful art, and this piece is delightful. The Proverbs verse is very special, indeed. Thank you for sharing it today. There are definitely ups and downs in this life, but I trust the Lord with everything.

    Happy March days, Shug.

    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent post my friend. Thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for Blessing me today with your comments...

Travel Time

  It is TRAVEL time for us!! Sam and I will be traveling....beginning Tomorrow! πŸ›« We are both super excited.... I Will catch up with you al...