Sunday, October 16, 2022

All in Dogs Life

Animals are a gift from above, for they truly define the words "Unconditional Love."    

                                                                                              Heather Wolf



If I were a dog, I would definitely want to live in our daughter's home!  They actually have 4 dogs, but for some reason, I only got pictures of the three.





The white one is" Missy" and her breed is a Cockadoodle.

and I think she is 6 months old.  The Black dog is "Remi" and she in about a year old.  Both of these two are Chewers!!

They like to chew on things and sometimes they chew on things that they are not suppose to chew on.  Both are so lovable.  Remi is a young Lab that really doesn't care to be trained.  

The Dapple colored dog is "Lucy" and she is not quite so lovable.  She's a easy going dog, but she is not a cuddlier.

The only time she actually pays any attention to you is when she gets to play in the pool, or she wants what you are eating, or she wants to play Ball.

























These dogs have a life of Ease and even in all of the families busyness, the dogs are catered to....even with getting special snacks!!

In the header photo, is my little dog...."Bella."  I have had her for 12 years.  Let me tell you though....she is pretty spoiled as well.  

And then, there is "Jake"......!  He belongs to my daughters family as well.  He is a Lab, and he is a little lazy.  He is the oldest of all of her dogs, so he is kinda the King!

Like I said....these dogs have it made....

Shug 







 

3 comments:

  1. I don't remember you ever posting Bella before, so it is good to see her! The header is my favorite, it is adorable. And those ears!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww! Such adorable photos!
    Dogs are indeed a gift from God 🐶🐾

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for Blessing me today with your comments...

Positive Vibes

Positive vibes today!!    🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼 Look at this cutie!!  Is it a Baby owl? No way!!  that would make for a very small baby owl.   I was ou...