Sunday, August 21, 2022

 Hope this day finds you all filled with Love and Joy in your hearts.   

It was 2010 when I first decided to journey into the land of blogging.  By doing so, I learned much about myself and I know without any doubt, that blogging changed me in so many ways.

I have decided that the time has come for me to move on to other things and while I do love my blog and ALL of the precious friends that I have made over these past 12 years, it is time for me to say.......See ya Later!  

I am friends with most of you on Facebook and I so enjoy keeping up with you all.  Over these past years, I have watched your families grow, I've enjoyed their birthday celebrations, I've viewed many beautiful wedding photos and I feel as if I've known your families as if you all were my next door neighbors.  

We have all prayed together, prayed for each other and our families and we have even shared life changing happenings with each other.  I will always cherish these relationships.  

I do hope that if you are not already my friend on FB, that you will friend me.     So....I will leave this post up for a week or so, and then I plan to delete it.  Thanks for all the sweet memories.  

Shug Pollard

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for Blessing me today with your comments...

Grand Mother's Flower Garden

  I am a fan of anything OLD, especially when I know that something came from a sweet relative.   How much sweeter can it get when you are a...