Sunday, January 2, 2022

 Happy Sunday....   


Here in Texas, we are finally having some Cool weather.  All of this past week, we were reaching record highs in the upper 80's.......this morning, our temps started out in the upper 20's!   Winter closet, Summer closet.....they're all the same.  

On any given day, we may have to go from having on sweat pants and a heavy coat, to changing in to shorts and flip flops!  CRAZY!


                                                 ~~~~~~~


The New Year always brings motivation for me.  Motivation to get my house organized, to get rid of things that have no place, to get started on my end of the year bookkeeping, and to set new goals for the year ahead.  The calendar shows Jan. 2, but I have already found myself digging into some of these things.

I've already made a trip to "Hangers of Hope" to drop off items that I personally have no use for.  Like they say, "One man's trash is another man's treasure."

All of my Christmas decor has been put away for another year, and my house is pretty organized.  Well....other than the kitchen!!  I'm having a few things done in the kitchen (some new cabinets built, a new gas range, and some double ovens put in).......right now, the cabinets have been emptied and the dishes are being stored in containers out in the garage.  Hoping to be finished with this project within a month...keeping my fingers crossed.  

My goals are to try to compliment others each day,  be more involved with bible studies, and to be conscientious in my own daily living. 

Each day is rich with many gifts, I hope that I can relax more and soak up all these good gifts that come from our Father in Heaven.  


Hope you all have a GREAT week, filled with positive thoughts. 

Shug.... 



4 comments:

  1. Happy New Year.. my resolution for 2022 is the same. My goal is to share a positive comment to people I come in contact with each day.
    We need more SUNSHINE in this world, I hope to make that wee bit of difference.
    Carla

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the look of your blog today, with the fire header and background. Still praying for Trey!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have also started cleaning out things, mostly clothes, I don't need or want. This seems to be an ongoing project for me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You really have started the new year off right. I made no resolutions but my thoughts have been much the same as yours. Sometimes something as simple as a smile can make someone's day better. Enjoyed your post.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for Blessing me today with your comments...

My two Favorites

  Showing you all my two favorite pots for this year! I have these two pots sitting around my pool and I love everything about them.   Have ...