Sunday, February 14, 2021

 Happy Valentines Day........    A Beautiful day for LOVE!



             ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡


It's beginning to sleet around here!!  Sam and I are cooking a Valentines lunch for the two of us....On the menu:  Steak, Baked potatoes and green beans!  


Nothing like enjoying a good meal and a cozy day for the big 💗 day!


       A few Early Pictures before the SNOW!!!!!


My poor plants.....


Hoping that we do get some snow so that the plants will be slightly insulated...

Don't think I'll try walking on this sidewalk today....


Pool water is actually 42 degrees, which is much warmer than our 25 degree temps outside.   Think I'll pass on a swim today!!  Lol.

My pansies have been so pretty this year and I can only hope that they come back just as beautiful...



Had to bring my Texas Cactus in the house too!!   It has grown so much and I sure didn't want it to freeze and die....

Everyone stay WARM....

My blogging Friends make life so much sweeter!  I'm not a big lover of Chocolate....so I'll gladly take my blogging friendships over any piece of chocolate candy!!  You all are so much more wonderful.......

Hugs to you all....


Shug....

5 comments:

  1. The pics of you & Sam are so good! I hear that this kind of weather is rare for Twxas. What is the beautiful purple plant? It it one of those frilly decorative cabbages? You have awesome plants!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you had a wonderful day. those poor plants don’t look happy outside.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What sweet pictures. Sounds like you had a very special Valentine's Day. Have you ever heard of such strange weather everywhere! We could get a thunderstorm overnight and the last few days we have had rain and temps in the mid 30's.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stay warm my friend. I liked the photo of the pool. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, I'm sure that couples like you two --and George and me can always find something wonderful to do on a special day like Valentine's Day..... You two are AWESOME.

    I hope that the worst of that big storm is finally over --and things can get back to normal (whatever normal is)... Hope your pecan/other trees are okay--and all of your pretty plants in your yard are okay...

    Take care, my special friends.
    Hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for Blessing me today with your comments...

Running Behind

  Running Behind..........  WHY.    ↓↓↓↓ You know......some weeks are just a bit more full than other weeks, and this has been one busy week...