Beautiful East Texas Sunrise!!
"Every day, a million miracles begin at sunrise!"
Eric Jerome Dickey
Happy Friday!
Shug.....
WOW!
Stunning! And the quote is so true!
Good Morning, Gorgeous sunrise... I love Winter Sunrises the most. I posted one from here on my Facebook Page today... Hope you and Sam are feeling better... Hugs,Betsy
Gorgeous!Hope you are enjoying your weekend and hoping that you and Sam are feeling better.M : )
Hi Shug~What a gorgeous sunrise! Starting the day with a beautiful sunrise just seems to brighten it somehow...hope your day is full of miracles!Hugs and Love,Barb
Post a Comment
Here it is...another week, another week of busyness. It's Wednesday and I am already two days behind. First of all...I want to share wi...
5 comments:
WOW!
Stunning! And the quote is so true!
Good Morning, Gorgeous sunrise... I love Winter Sunrises the most. I posted one from here on my Facebook Page today... Hope you and Sam are feeling better...
Hugs,
Betsy
Gorgeous!
Hope you are enjoying your weekend and hoping that you and Sam are feeling better.
M : )
Hi Shug~
What a gorgeous sunrise! Starting the day with a beautiful sunrise just seems to brighten it somehow...hope your day is full of miracles!
Hugs and Love,
Barb
Post a Comment