Monday, January 11, 2021

 WE HAD A TEXAS SNOW DAY....or two!



It even snowed enough to be able to build a Snowman!!






Snow began falling around noon on Sunday and the white fluffy stuff fell all afternoon long.  



Lucy and Jake....the dogs, loved the snow as much as the kids.  



No Hat....No Toboggan....No Gloves!!!!  The reason?  Because in TEXAS...we just never need these things!



Wait.....Trista has on a toboggan!!  But Not Tori..



Even though Sam and I were not able to get out in the snow.....we loved seeing the snow falling and the beauty that surrounded the area...


Shug....

5 comments:

  1. Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow!
    My Uncle and Aunt live in Caldwell, Texas, they shared photos of snow too.
    I love the snowman. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw about the snow on the news, and they said Texas almost never gets snow. What a nice surprise for all of you! I love the masked snowman!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Shug!

    Wow! The snow is beautiful!! Believe it or not, you have more snow than we do...or at least you DID have more snow than us, it probably has melted by now. Love the pictures of your kids having fun in the snow, it really is fun to play in. Next time it snows here...if it does snow the rest of the winter...I'm going to go out and make a snowman, (that means I will call my grands and have them do it). I love seeing a snowman all decked out!

    Thanks for sharing, Shug!!

    Hugs and Love,
    Barb


    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I saw this on the news last night! Bet it was a pretty sight for all y'all! 😉 Snow has been on the ground here for weeks but that's really OK, it could be a lot worse!!! Great fun for your kids and dogs! Here's hoping you and Sam are doing much better, take care!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have more snow on the ground than we do in Manitoba. It has also been very mild recently. That May all change soon as this is not normal.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for Blessing me today with your comments...

Updates and Killdeer

* Thank you Ginny for correcting me....another prime example of my mind getting stuck on something....   LOL I totally knew that the little ...