Wednesday, October 21, 2020

The year 2020

 No Doubt, the year 2020 has been quite difficult.  It seems like we are all trying so hard to fit a square peg into a round hole.  Would that ever work?  No....of course not.  Not unless we were to trim off the corners of the square peg.  


Source free photos.



How do we trim the corners of 2020?  

Not only have we had this horrible pandemic, but we have a Presidential election in just a few days.  We also have had all kinds of manic behaviors in this Country.  

The waves of manic behaviors have included hoarding toilet paper, entitled personalities, riots, hate, and so many more things that I am totally not understanding.

I wake up each morning declaring that I am not afraid.

I am NOT Afraid of what the future holds, I am NOT afraid of this virus, I am NOT afraid of going to the grocery store, I am NOT  afraid of going to Church.

God does not give us a Spirit of Fear.   satan does this!

So.......how do we go about reclaiming our JOY and not being defeated by the enemy?

We stand firm in our beliefs....   We Trust God to the fullest....
We make some changes, we have the understanding that God is on OUR side.  HE is in front of me, behind me, beside me, and over me.  God is my protector, my provider, He is my STRONG TOWER, He is my Rock, my shield, HE is my everything!!!!

If this virus continues to hold us captive from living a life of "normalcy," then we ask God for strength to press on.

We should never start our day feeling defeated.  I have heard so many people say, "It's 2020....what else can go wrong?"
Negativity brings defeat.  Focus on the good things, look for the  POSITIVE.

I have a choice....We all have choices.  We can search for Joy in the midst of difficult times.   OR...we can allow fear and the year 2020 to cause us grief.  

I am going to search for Joy in all things...

Shug....💓💓

















3 comments:

  1. You are SO right, Shug! God is FOR us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shug~

    Amen! God is at the helm, He is in charge, and He will help us get through this trial. All He asks us to do is have faith, pray, stay positive, reach out and help others, be kind and stay calm! Great reminder, Shug.

    Hugs and Love,
    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  3. With God on our side we can make this or asny year a good year.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for Blessing me today with your comments...

Easter Dessert

  No-Bake Strawberry Crunch  Cheesecake! I think I will.....I think this is the perfect dessert for my Easter Lunch! I mean seriously ..... ...