My FALL favorites consist of everything with Bursting colors, Warm Fires, Pumpkin Breads, Hay Rides, Apple Crisp, Cozy nights, Carving Pumpkins, Family time,
Friends.........Fall inspired scents..............and a big harvest of Happiness!
{Old} picture of Sam and I.....we had this taken on a Fall Trip with friends to "Silver Dollar City" in Branson a few years ago.
I absolutely loved everything about this Fall trip.
Since covid, we haven't been able to take any trips together, and I miss these friends terribly.
We always have SO MUCH FUN!!
~~
Back to Fall.....🍁🍂🍁
Going to the Farm and seeing all of the persimmon trees ablaze with orange fruit.....This is a Fall !
What are some of your favorite Fall things?
Shug......




5 comments:
My favorite is the beautiful picture of you and Sam! And the bridge in your header is absolutely gorgeous!
That looks like a fun trip. Always nice to travel with other couples. I love the changing color of the leaves in the fall and the cooler temps.
Hi,
Your trip looks like fun. I do understand how you feel, I miss getting together with friends too. It is a blessing to have the photos to look back at.
I enjoy the colors changing, the crisp air, apple season and the first fire in the fireplace.
Carla
Fall is one of my favorite times of the year.
Your pics a great.
Those little leaves are adorable too.
Happy Halloween!
M : )
Great pics of you, Shug! Fall is great, the leaves are off the trees now, but I'm more of a summer person. Definitely no persimmon trees here. Lots of apple trees though. I agree with missing friends, Thanksgiving will not be the same this year as out-of-staters won't be around our table. Everything, restaurants, theaters, and a lot of stores still closed here...
Post a Comment