Tuesday, October 27, 2020

Fall Favorites....

 My FALL favorites consist of everything with Bursting colors, Warm Fires, Pumpkin Breads, Hay Rides, Apple Crisp, Cozy nights, Carving Pumpkins, Family time,

Friends.........Fall inspired scents..............and a big harvest of Happiness!


{Old} picture of Sam and I.....we had this taken on a Fall Trip with friends to "Silver Dollar City" in Branson a few years ago.    


I absolutely loved everything about this Fall trip.


I've posted these photos in the past....
Since covid, we haven't been able to take any trips together, and I miss these friends terribly.  

We always have SO MUCH FUN!!

~~

Back to Fall.....🍁🍂🍁


I love........
Going to the Farm and seeing all of the persimmon trees ablaze with orange fruit.....This is a Fall !

What are some of your favorite Fall things?

Shug......



5 comments:

  1. My favorite is the beautiful picture of you and Sam! And the bridge in your header is absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like a fun trip. Always nice to travel with other couples. I love the changing color of the leaves in the fall and the cooler temps.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,
    Your trip looks like fun. I do understand how you feel, I miss getting together with friends too. It is a blessing to have the photos to look back at.
    I enjoy the colors changing, the crisp air, apple season and the first fire in the fireplace.
    Carla

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fall is one of my favorite times of the year.
    Your pics a great.

    Those little leaves are adorable too.

    Happy Halloween!


    M : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pics of you, Shug! Fall is great, the leaves are off the trees now, but I'm more of a summer person. Definitely no persimmon trees here. Lots of apple trees though. I agree with missing friends, Thanksgiving will not be the same this year as out-of-staters won't be around our table. Everything, restaurants, theaters, and a lot of stores still closed here...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for Blessing me today with your comments...

Running Behind

  Running Behind..........  WHY.    ↓↓↓↓ You know......some weeks are just a bit more full than other weeks, and this has been one busy week...