Friday, November 15, 2019

When "They" borrow your phone!!!!    

I don't know about the rest of you, but my kiddos are always picking up my phone and as a result, I find all kinds of FUNNY photos!

Each one of them has their very own phone, but I guess mine is a little more interesting.  Who knows!  However, I'm pretty certain that their phones are "locked"..... so there is no chance that I could possibly get into their hello devices!

Why do I not have a passcode on mine?  Because it is too much trouble.   I just want to share a few of the pictures that I recently found on my phone.   One of them is pretty scary!!   Filters are a fun thing to play with and my crew seems to really enjoy taking selfies......on MY phone!





I wasn't prepared for this one......looks like Mylee Jo found a "Pug" filter...




I'm guessing that one of my other cuties had my phone and was snapping pictures of everyone...





I sure would miss a lot of laughs if I did lock my phone......Think I'll keep letting these kiddos have fun....





Enjoy a fun Friday....

Shug...

2 comments:

  1. What fun! And making great memories. You are blessed that they do this. And the pics are so interesting, funny, or beautiful! The glittery mask one is gorgeous, and do are you! The pig one is hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too funny! I've had a few similar pictures show up on my phone too, after my granddaughter has 'used' it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for Blessing me today with your comments...

Grand Mother's Flower Garden

  I am a fan of anything OLD, especially when I know that something came from a sweet relative.   How much sweeter can it get when you are a...