Monday, January 14, 2019

Hey Friends.   I think it is a mental thing with people, when it comes to "MONDAY'S."    Even me!  Yes, I sometimes have this mental woe about Monday's.   Not sure why!  And, when it's a cold and cloudy outside....Monday's seem to be even longer.   

I'm not really going to complain though.  I'm very thankful for every single day that I have.  Life is really beautiful.

So....back around the middle of December, I bought my dress for the upcoming (grandson's) wedding.  It was more pricey than what I would have liked it to be, but hey....it fit and it's a pretty dress.

One of my many Blessings this past week happens to center around this dress.   I saw that the dress is now on sale, so I took it back and I told the sales lady that I wanted to return the dress because it is now on sale.   

No problem.  I returned the dress.....turned around and purchased it again...this time ON SALE!   Whoop!!  I made a $100.00 that day.

A hundred dollars is what I got back!     This is a big Blessing!

                                                      ~~

There is much happiness in laughter.....Could this be the cure for the Monday Blues?  I'm going to mark every Monday on my calendar as "Laugh Day!"

Hey y'all.....I hope the rest of your week is filled with tons of laughter.    Hugs..

Shug......

4 comments:

  1. Did you do this all at the same time with the same clerk? She must have gotten quite a kick out of it. Can't wait to see it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good girl with your shopping smarts; I never knew you could do that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Shug!

    Way to go!! I love saving money, especially on clothing. I'll bet the dress is gorgeous! What a blessing!

    What are the lyrics to the old, Carpenter's song...rainy days and Monday, always get me down...true with me as well. I had a chiropractor appointment this morning bright and early, that always sets my mood for the day... ;0) Going to bed early tonight...tomorrows a new day!

    Hugs and Love,
    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! Glad you spotted that sale and were able to return the dress. $100.00 is a big dealt least in my world.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for Blessing me today with your comments...

Running Behind

  Running Behind..........  WHY.    ↓↓↓↓ You know......some weeks are just a bit more full than other weeks, and this has been one busy week...