How could I not have known??
I have found the secret to the "Apache" head cap on this chain link fence!!
Are you ready for this?
The name of the company that installed the fence is:
APACHE FENCE COMPANY
This fence company is either out of business, or....it has changed locations.
I can only assume that the Company had the Apache Head caps made as a "signature" for their fencing!
Neat idea if I so say myself...
Glad to know the answer...
Hugs,
Shug
9 comments:
now that is cool!
Pretty cool!
Hi Shug!
Wow, who knew?! Doesn't it feel good to find out the mystery? I will watch for them now!
Have a wonderful Easter!
Hugs,
Barb
It always feels great to solve a mystery!
It was staring us right in the face! So glad you were a detective for us, now I can stop wondering!
A handsome chief and mystery solved.
Glad you found the answer... It's always fun when we see something we don't know about ---and then can find out WHY it was there.... NEAT.
Happy Easter. Christ is RISEN.
Hugs,
Betsy
Oh I'm so glad you found out about this.
I just bought an old hpuse, and I have that fence, too! It's pretty cool!
Post a Comment