Sunday, January 18, 2015

My heart is Full...



Sunday.....January 18, 2015



A special day indeed....

Mylee Jo was baptized this morning!!

This photo is from the side of the baptismal and this picture was taken by her mommy.....just before she was baptized!

Jesus said,  "Let the little children come unto me."

My heart is Full...

Shug ~

10 comments:

Ruth Hiebert said...

Oh what a blessing to see children and grandchildren following the Lord!

Ginny Hartzler said...

How wonderful!!! And I know how proud you are of her. Have you given her a bible yet? Loving your pretty header.

Pam said...

Amen! Congrats to you all and esp. to Mylee Jo.

Gert said...

What a blessing!

Michelle said...

Wonderful!

Tanna said...

Praise the Lord. What a blessing!

Patricia @ 9th and Denver said...

Praise the LORD!
What an exciting time ...

Patricia @ 9th and Denver said...

...trying to post again, don't think it went through before, if so, disregard this one! ha!
Just wanted to say
Praise the LORD!
how exciting!

bj said...

Hi, Shug...how special is your post...I really enjoyed seeing her.
xo bj

Coloring Outside the Lines said...

Oh what a special day- sweet blessings. Three of mine are, and three more to go. God is good, all the time!

4,527 photos...

  Why Do I Have 4,527 Pictures on My Phone? Four thousand, five hundred, and twenty seven. Am I documenting my life for the Smithsonian?  Ap...