Beautiful, Shug!!! blessings ~ tanna
Beautiful words and picture. Timely and lovely.
great shot of the white flag. :) thanks, shug!
such beautiful words and photo!
Hi Shug, great capture of this sweet deer running for the fence. Have a great day! Blessings
Great shot to go with the verse.
Beautiful words for a Beautiful creature. :)
Beautiful words and picture today!
Nice capture of the deer behind the fence. Don't you just love how their tails wave like flags when they run.
Love this, Shug. I'm running out of fences and it's been too cold to get out and take more shots....I'll get out this week and find more. :)
The white tail deer makes a fine subject with which to show us the fence.
Post a Comment
It is feeling kinda Fall-ish around here this morning. This morning has that little hint of fall in the air. I'm pretending today t...
12 comments:
Beautiful, Shug!!! blessings ~ tanna
Beautiful words and picture. Timely and lovely.
great shot of the white flag. :) thanks, shug!
such beautiful words and photo!
Hi Shug, great capture of this sweet deer running for the fence. Have a great day! Blessings
Great shot to go with the verse.
Beautiful words for a Beautiful creature. :)
Beautiful words and picture today!
Nice capture of the deer behind the fence. Don't you just love how their tails wave like flags when they run.
Love this, Shug. I'm running out of fences and it's been too cold to get out and take more shots....
I'll get out this week and find more. :)
The white tail deer makes a fine subject with which to show us the fence.
Post a Comment