Saturday, February 15, 2014

Love Birds on Canvas


Good.....Happy.....Saturday Morning!

As promised....here is the big reveal of my Valentine's Day Gift!!

It wasn't quite like your normal (box of chocolates and flowers) kind of gift.....

But first, let me show you how our evening began.......

The moon was really showing off...Absolutely Gorgeous!!!



And then.....it was off to a night of total entertainment, to say the least.


We Painted!!   Something that Sam has never done before!!


What do you think?    To bad this one isn't ours!
This is the painting that we were suppose to follow.




Hey.....looks like we are doing "GREAT" here.

Sam wanted to add his "own" touch to his side of the canvas.....can you guess what it was??


Having tons of fun!!



My side of the canvas before the birds were completed...



Sam's side of the canvas......looking good isn't it??


And the big REVEAL!!

Loved spending time with my sweetheart and the best thing is:

Sam planned this evening.....all by himself!!

Hugs,

Shug........


10 comments:

  1. AW Shug , what a nice evening.
    You sure got a keeper ! lol
    Loved this share.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how Sam wrote inside the L and also outlined his letters in red. His side is bold; yours is softer. But they compliment each other perfectly. I think this is a masterpiece and so very special. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, what a sweetie...mine totally forgot it was Valentine's Day. Booo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shug - had to pop over from FB to see what y'all guys did. It's SO CUTE! And what's even better that your sweet hubby planned everything himself! What a guy you have there! I think it was a perfect Valentines day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Shug!

    What a fun night! You two did such a great job, artists extraordinaire!

    Hugs,
    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun time you two must have had! I love the painting!

    Blessings,
    Gert

    ReplyDelete
  7. How Sweet it Is. I love to paint. I really love this idea. I wonder...it sure would surprise me if Bill ever planned such an event.
    Loved this.
    Hey, thanks for stopping by. I think I'll send you some snow.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, my goodness! I can see why you love that man so much, Shug!! What a FUN evening together and a perfect reminder. =) Love it. blessings ~ tanna

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great job, Sam!
    I know that you both
    had a great time.

    M : )

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for Blessing me today with your comments...

Easter Dessert

  No-Bake Strawberry Crunch  Cheesecake! I think I will.....I think this is the perfect dessert for my Easter Lunch! I mean seriously ..... ...