Wednesday, July 31, 2013

We Get to Choose

Good morning from Chandler, Texas!

It's a beautiful day!  Heat is on it's way, but right now.....I'm enjoying a sweet breeze and I'm very relaxed with what all is going on around me.   The birds are singing....the squirrels are playing chase, and the sounds of life are near and far.

Such a fabulous Blessing that has been given to me this morning!  I am so thankful that I'm not caught up in the middle of a rush zone as I begin my day.   

As I sit here enjoying all the beauty around me, this thought quietly came to my mind.   "I have the power to choose my thoughts for the day!"   Will I choose to honor God, by rejoicing in all things, or will I choose to be a complainer today?  Will I choose to suffer.... by my own choosing, because I don't like what is going on in my life right now, OR will I face the challenges ahead of me, by trusting God to watch over me?

I have a choice today, to do good for others.  I can make myself available to be a helper, OR I can selfishly decide to lock my blessing in a closet and keep them all for myself.

I can choose to be a Godly example, OR.....I can walk around with a frown on my face......determined to be a grouch.  

I can be honest and kind, OR.....I can choose to be a distasteful person!

Isn't it Amazing......How God puts His trust in us to make the right decisions?  His desire is for us to be like him, but yet.....He is such a gentleman and He allows us to make the choice!   

I know.....for sure......what I want to choose?  Do you?

Hugs my friends....
shug ~

5 comments:

  1. I choose to trust in God, and concentrate on being so thankful for all the things I have. Your header of the railroad tracks, Oh MY!!!!! How did you do that, it is awesome!!!!! And it can represent so many things, like the journey home to heaven. This is the best picture I have ever seen on your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It truly is a choice isn't it!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are always in inspiration!! - many thanks :))
    Mary x

    ReplyDelete
  4. By the grace of God,I choose to follow His will for my life.Joy and peace will fill my heart.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post, Shug. Life is all about choices. We can choose God --or we can choose other things... Hopefully, we will ALL choose God... I certainly do!!!!

    Have a blessed day.
    Hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for Blessing me today with your comments...

Easter Dessert

  No-Bake Strawberry Crunch  Cheesecake! I think I will.....I think this is the perfect dessert for my Easter Lunch! I mean seriously ..... ...