Saturday, July 6, 2013

Gonna Miss Em'

Well.....it's kinda QUITE around here!!     The kids all left this morning around 4:30 for Missouri.  They have a full vacation planned for this week.   Not sure that I could keep up with their schedule.

Roaring River is the first stop....and from there, it's day after day of activities.   Zip Lining.....Passion Play......Silver Dollar City.....Lambert's......Trout Fishing.....Hiking.....Swimming.....Golfing.....and what ever else they can find to do.

I'm not sure that we have ever taken a vacation that required us to pull a U-Haul.....just to carry our luggage and Fun stuff.    My crew did!!  That thing was loaded with all kinds of things to do while they enjoy this family vacation.  

Here are a few of the pictures they have sent me so far....


The crew.....minus Brian.....who I'm assuming was taking this picture.

(Trista, Ty, Tucker, Becky, Brilee, Kelsey, Tyler, Noah and Tori)

We have adopted Becky and Brian's Family.....Sweet, sweet Family!


Noah, Tyler and Tucker.........Catching Mudbugs with their hands....

I would be way too scared that the mudbugs would pinch me......(Here in our part of the world, we call crawfish....MUDBUGS!)

I hope they have a wonderful trip......Gonna miss em'

Shug

2 comments:

  1. I know you will really miss them and the house will be way too quiet. BUT now is the time for you to have some special time just for yourself to do whatever you want!! Even if it is sleeping all morning...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a great trip for them... Branson? Eureka Springs? Why didn't you and Sam go with them????? They 'need' (NOT) a life of the party person like you!!!! ha ha ha

    Hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for Blessing me today with your comments...

Grand Mother's Flower Garden

  I am a fan of anything OLD, especially when I know that something came from a sweet relative.   How much sweeter can it get when you are a...