Tuesday, April 23, 2013

The Texas Star.....

There will be .....NO....... Ferris Wheel  rides for the school students in TEXAS today!  




Students will spend hours  in classroom today......TAKING THE TEXAS STAR TEST!

This is the academic test that kids must pass in order to move to the next grade in school.


I.......most definitely have some thoughts about this test, but I won't go there today.

Today I am focusing on Prayer time spent for these kids.   This test is extremely stressful and can sometimes be overwhelming for a good many of the students.

Not only is this test stressful for the students, but the teachers are feeling the punch that anxiety is delivering to them today, as well.

If you have some spare time today......please.... just lift these kids up in prayer!

Three of our grandchildren are testing today and five of them will be testing tomorrow..

As you already know, both of our daughters are teachers and they too are in need of prayer.

In advance.....I say thank you to all my "Prayer Warrior" blogging friends and friends in general......for your much needed prayers.

God is so Good!

Shug


9 comments:

  1. Done! Lifted everyone up in prayer, asking God to guide and help teachers and students.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Saying prayers all the way around, and I hope your kiddos do well with no stress! I really don't know anything about the test, nothing like that here in Chicago area. But, I'm wondering how useful a test like that could be, there are so many variables...

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, more stress, just what the kids need!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Praying that the children will do well and not suffer from undue stress.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my, I have never heard of this test. Is it much harder and the grading stricter than other states?

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a strain on the kids and the teachers and has such an impact. Our schools have parents bring snacks, fruit, etc. for the kids on break. I know they will all be glad when these are over - both students and teachers alike.

    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Testing-what fun!
    Our kids in our building have been in "test mode" gor a couple of weeks now.
    I didn't have this many tests when I was in school. Maybe one or two each year. I am not a test fan either.

    Good luck to all of your test takes and the teachers in your family.

    M :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. So sorry I missed out on the ones for today... but, I'm on it for tomorrow. blessings ~ tanna

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm just now hearing about the tests, hope all went well for the grands today and I'll pray for those testing tomorrow!
    Take care.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for Blessing me today with your comments...

Easter Dessert

  No-Bake Strawberry Crunch  Cheesecake! I think I will.....I think this is the perfect dessert for my Easter Lunch! I mean seriously ..... ...