Prayers needed this morning for West, Texas....... (The city of West, Texas is located approximately a 100 miles just West of the town that I live in.) Prayers are needed for the city of West.
I have just been looking at pictures, the explosion looks like an atomic bomb! What an awful week for our country. I like that you made the cupcakes your header.
9 comments:
SO tragic.
Mary x
My prayers are with them.
Yes, so tragic...
Terrible accident... Prayers for all of West, their families and those affected by that explosion...What a horrible shame.
Hugs,
Betsy
So much happening in our beloved country. My prayers and heart go out to all those affected by the tragic events.
I have just been looking at pictures, the explosion looks like an atomic bomb! What an awful week for our country. I like that you made the cupcakes your header.
My thoughts and prayers are with them. What a tragedy.
my prayers go out tho the families and I also pray this never happens again,
Prayers sent!
Post a Comment