Happy 4th, Shug... Great picture of you two. George and I have the exact shirt you have on---and we wore ours today. We bought them at Walmart last Wed. for about $3.88 each!!!!!! ha... We'll have to take a picture of us in our shirts sometime...
Had a wonderful day with family.... AND--we enjoyed watermelon of course!!!!
5 comments:
Hapy 4th of July right back at you!
I love the house all decked out with it's patriotic decor.
And you and your hubby too!
Happy 4th, Shug... Great picture of you two. George and I have the exact shirt you have on---and we wore ours today. We bought them at Walmart last Wed. for about $3.88 each!!!!!! ha... We'll have to take a picture of us in our shirts sometime...
Had a wonderful day with family.... AND--we enjoyed watermelon of course!!!!
Hope you had a great day.
Hugs,
Betsy
Happy 4th!! Hope you all are doing ok!! Thinking of you and praying.
happy 4th!! looks like you're ready!!
Mary x
I'm late -but happy 13th. sandie
Post a Comment