Than k you all for your many prayers.
The good news is that my rotator cuff was not torn. I did have a huge bone spur that had to be removed and a damaged bursa that was removed. my next doctor's visit is August 2nd, so until then I won't know about physical therapy or time of recovery.
I'm so thankful that I don't have to one finger type all the time. Whew, this is hard.
Reading all of your post and keeping up with you. Hope to post later.
Blessings
shug
10 comments:
That is indeed good news.
Wishing you a good recovery. Sending prayers your way. Hope you have a good week.
Thanks for the update. I prayed for you that morning. I hope the recovery is swift and the physical therapy not too challenging for you. Keep us posted!
Take care of yourself and I hope you have a speedy recovery.
Shug, it sounds like you are on the road to recovery. Take care and don't type too much!
Good deal and hoping that equals a quick recovery!
Lots of love to you Shug! lots of prayers coming your way for a full, painless and quick recovery
Mary x
That's great news!
Great news, Shug.... I know you are relieved...
BUT--get some REST.
Hugs,
Betsy
Good news...I hope the OT will go well & you'll heal fasut. You,re in my thought & prayers.
Blessings,
Gert
Post a Comment