Are you a listener? Someone who doesn't always have to have something to say, yet learns so much just from listening?
This is me! Ooops, let me do a U-turn on that
statement......I like to listen, and I LOVE to talk!
The other day, I heard someone say that they are "learning to be content".....this got me to thinking! I'm now 49 and holding, and just what is it that I have learned in life?
Here are just a few of the things that I have learned....
*With God on my side, I am victorious.....
*Be yourself....don't worry about keeping up with the Jones'
*Not everybody cares! Just because I care, doesn't mean others are going to care too!
*Don't compare yourself to others....be Yourself!
*It takes years to build up trust, and only seconds to destroy it!
*Simple things are usually BEST!
*You can't make someone love you....you just have to
be a person that can be loved.
* When you take time to stop and smell the roses,
you learn to appreciate life.
* We can choose to control our attitude or our
attitude will control us!
* You are only as old as you feel! I feel young!
* I don't want to hunt gators for a living.
* I love to write.
* Never say you won't do something...because you don't know what the future holds.
* I can lean on the Lord.
* It's nice to feel my heart beat when I smile.
* Don't use the past to judge.
* I have the best friends in the world.
* I have much more to learn.
Enjoy your day!
Wednesday, July 11, 2012
Myspace Graphics at 123glitter.com
- ► 2017 (50)
- ► 2016 (65)
- ► 2015 (163)
- ► 2014 (222)
- ► 2013 (222)
- Through the eyes of a blind child
- What Works for You....
- Today's Story
- A Friend
- Filled with Syrup
- My Makeover! Makeover'S!
- Good News
- Surgery Update
- Trip and More
- Simply Delicious!!
- Beast of Perfectionism
- I just love all of the charming "Texas Sage" that...
- Texas Road Trip
- The Right Key
- Fear Had Me Trembling
- Are you a listener? Someone who doesn't always ha...
- Waiting Game.....
- Do you see what I see?
- Rain and some good tips
- I firmly believe in the Power of Prayer.... God ...
- All in a Smile
- Experience the feelings...
- Happy 4th ....Y'all!! God Bless the USA... ...
- Singing with the angels
- Prayer Packed....
- All Dressed Up....... Our sweet (little) city...
- It's a beautiful morning here in East Texas.....Co...
- ▼ July (27)
- ► 2011 (364)