Sunday, December 11, 2011

Our First Chirstmas/2011

Happy Sunday.....Today, we will have our "First Christmas" gathering for the year 2011.

Christmas with my precious in-laws today....Can't wait to see everyone.

We have so much to be thankful for and I know this is
going to be a wonderful day.

I'll be back later with pictures to share!!

Hugs,
shug

6 comments:

betty said...

Sounds like a lot of fun! Enjoy!

betty

Michelle said...

Have a great time!

Ginny Hartzler said...

Can't wait to see, hope you will have a blast!!! I know you will, because you bring your own sunshine with you!

Chatty Crone said...

So many people don't get along with their in-laws - I loved mine too. Merry Christmas and hope you had a great time. sandie

Mary Bergfeld said...

Have a good time. I'll be waiting for pictures. I hope you have a great day. Blessings...Mary

KathyA said...

Enjoy yourselves!

Rain and A Secret...

  Happy Friday morning !! ☔️ East Texas finally go some much needed rain, and y'all, what a welcome sight it was.  We have had so many d...