Thursday, December 22, 2011

Busy Day...Birthday Fun!

Wow....this has certainly been a busy day!  Trista, Tyler, Tori and I, left Chandler early this morning, heading to Dallas for Tyler's orthodontist appointment....


If any of you think the Tyler traffic is bad....then take a 100 mile drive due West and I promise, you will re-think those thoughts!

What are all these people doing on the highways,especially this time of year? ha! ha!......

And....let me tell you, there is nothing more taxing on your nerves, than to get behind a truck that is pulling a trailer....going 30 to 35 miles per hour in a 65
mile per hour speed zone, ON A TWO LANE HIGHWAY!!!!!!

Oh Well....we made it home around 6:30 this evening and I am very thankful for a safe trip there and back...

             ........

Here are just a few pictures of Tori's birthday outing!!





Oh What Fun we had....



We ate at a place that was
very decorative....."The Potpourri House."



On the way home that evening, we all had a big chuckle....Just out of the blue, Mylee announced that she liked eating at that "FANCY" place!  Have no idea where that came from, but evidently, she thought it was FANCY!!



The girls shopping at the "Fancy"
place......



The Girls and Shanda....shopping at Toy's R Us....


Tori had a wonderful Birthday outing and we all had tons of FUN!!

See Y'all Tomorrow!

shug

2 comments:

  1. I've been catching up on your posts. I am so glad about Tucker, this is wonderful!!!! I know how nerve wracking it is waiting for the test results. What a cute and funny story about Mylee!! I love the picture of you and Tori!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness you have quite a lovely family there - what a great Christmas you will have. sandie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for Blessing me today with your comments...

PROM...Do you Remember your Prom?

  How many of you remember your Junior-Senior Proms?   Did you go to Prom with the person you are now married to? What was the theme at your...