Thursday, November 24, 2011

Enter His Gates.



Happy Thanksgiving Y'all...



Enter His gates with Thanksgiving

and His courts with Praise; give

thanks to Him and Praise His name.

For the Lord is good and His Love endures

forever; His faithfulness continues

through all generations....

             Psalm 100:4-5


Wishing each of you a beautiful day filled with
many Blessings..

shug....

9 comments:

Michelle said...

A very happy Thanksgiving day to you Shug!

Linda Stubbs said...

Happy Thanksgiving sweetie lady!!!!!!!!! Have a wonderful day!!!!!!!!

Blessings, Linda

Karin said...

That's the verse I quoted on facebook this morning! Blessings for another year of gratitude!

Ginny Hartzler said...

Happy Thanksgiving, Shug!!! Hope you have a wonderful day and weekend.

Gerry Adams said...

I hope you have a nice Thanksgiving day!

Marie said...

Happy Thanksgiving Shug!

Tanna said...

Beautiful post, Shug... Thank you. Hope you and yours had a wonderful Thanksgiving! blessings ~ tanna

Melinda said...

Hope your day was great!

Melinda

Gail Dixon said...

Thanks, Shug! Praying the very same for you...

I've been missing in action...

  First things first.....I owe my blogging friends a little apology!! I know I've been missing in action lately.  My blogging has been h...