Thursday, October 27, 2011

The Way It Looks Now....


It is actually a little cooler outside today and we do have a chance for rain......Much needed rain!!

I just wanted to show you all a few pictures of our nearby lake....The lake in the picture above is a big lake at the farm, which, when it is full goes all the way up to the treeline....


And this is the way "Lake Palestine" looks today....Normally, this whole area is covered with water...and I mean deep enough for fishermen to have their boats out there....



Today, we have cows grazing where the water used to be.....



I think we need Rain!!

Wishing you a fun-filled evening...

shug ~

11 comments:

  1. That is a sad sight. I do hope you get rain soon,to replenish the moisture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh, this looks awful!!! Surely it can't o on much longer. By now, maybe you will get snow instead of rain!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for sharing this, you have a beautiful evening as well,

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, this is horrible. Sometimes, people need the visual to remember just how much we must pray.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Shug!

    Wow, that is a very sad sight! We have had droughts like that before - it's amazing what a few years of rain will do. I hope you get rain, and lots of it, very soon!

    Hugs,
    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's sad that this lake is drying up and the cows are grazing there. To me it's definitely fascinating in a weird kind of way to have a front row seat to watch these changes happen.

    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This does look pretty bad. I do hope the weather will change.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi friend love your post thanks for sharing...loves soraya

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for Blessing me today with your comments...

Easter Dessert

  No-Bake Strawberry Crunch  Cheesecake! I think I will.....I think this is the perfect dessert for my Easter Lunch! I mean seriously ..... ...