Saturday, November 20, 2010

Touched By A Song.....



Have you ever been so touched by a song?  Have the lyrics to any particular song been the words that you yourself would have wanted to say....

I actually think that I posted something about this six or seven months ago, but this song does touch my heart and  I have more to say about it...

First of all, Rascall Flatts is one of my very favorite singing groups...The song "My Wish" was one of the most popular songs on their CD, "Me and My Gang"  ....I believe it has a very powerful message....

I'm not sure if there was one particular person in mind when the words to this song were written, but I do know that we all have dreams.  In this song, whoever....(and I consider that whoever to be all of us) can dream BIG dreams.    All we  need to do is help others along the way and never give up on what our heart longs for.  (Your Dreams Stay Big, and your worries stay small, You never need to carry more than you can Hold)

When times are tough and doors close for us, then it makes it very hard to persevere in life.  It's important to choose the right road in life and the right partner to share that road with you.  It should be "the one that means the most to you."
(And if you're faced with with a choice, and you have to choose, I hope you choose the one that means the most to you. And if one door opens to another
door closed, I hope you keep on walkin' till you find the window, If it's cold outside, show the world the warmth of your smile)


To me, the very best line in the song is..."you'll find God's Grace in every Mistake."  This is so true....God's Grace is sufficient to meet every mistake we make in life.....(I hope you never look back, but ya never forget, all the ones who love you, in the place you left, I hope you forgive, and you never regret, And you help somebody every chance you get, Oh, and you find God's Grace, in every mistake, And you ALWAYS GIVE MORE THAN YOU TAKE)

Just take a moment to think about that.  We all make mistakes in life, yet we are Blessed because we do have God's Grace and we have a lesson to be learned in each and every mistake we make....THIS IS POWERFUL!

Life is not always easy and for a lot of people it's like a roller coaster....Lots of Up's and Down's.  However, living a life that is dedicated to serving God and doing good for others will most certainly yield rewards.

This song, "My Wish" speaks about encouraging others and lifting them up.  There is a rippling effect when you cast your bread on the water.  It can reach others and it can feed many people, including people that you have never met......(My wish, for you, is that this life becomes all that you want it to............And while you're out there getting where you're getting to, I HOPE YOU KNOW SOMEBODY LOVES YOU AND WANTS THE SAME THINGS TOO, YEAH....THIS IS MY WISH)

Shug Sez......

Just think of the spiritual benefits that could come to each of us by letting the words of this song ring true in our hearts....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for Blessing me today with your comments...

PROM...Do you Remember your Prom?

  How many of you remember your Junior-Senior Proms?   Did you go to Prom with the person you are now married to? What was the theme at your...