Monday, November 8, 2010

November Give Away Details.....

Oh Yes....I am excited about today and I know that you are too.

I have some details about my free November "Give Away"....It's so simple and so Fun!




Are you a Follower?  Do you read my blog each day?  Well guess what?  I am a lover of COMMENTS!  If you are listed as a follower on my blog (left hand margin of the blog) then you are elegible....If not, then You still have time to become one....There will be a December give away in a couple of weeks!!  You will not want to miss out on this one.........

Starting today....Leave me a comment and tell me something you enjoy about my blog.  After I read your comment, I will enter your name for the drawing. It will end on Sunday, November 14th, you will have at least 7 chances to enter your name .....The winner will be announced on Monday, November 15th.....You can also leave your comment on my email address....
sapco5@earthlink.net

Now.....Look at what you have the opportunity to win....Just in time for Thanksgiving!



Items included are:  A flag, A flag holder, Turkey and Pumpkin cookie cutters, Turkey Picks for cupcakes, Decorative confetti foil to add color to your table, Dipped Cookie kit with more cookie cutters, A cute sign, Autumn napkins and cookie plate bags....

So...get busy and talk to me!!

Shug Sez.....

A big thanks to all of you for taking time out of your busy day to read and FOLLOW my blog!

7 comments:

Lindy said...

Love your blog, love the stories you tell, and love love love the encouragement!

www.sassysweetsbylindy.com

Katharine said...

I love visitng here, it's always so encouraging and entertaining... but, don't enter my name in the draw, we've had our thanksgiving a month ago now, so someone living in the US will be thrilled to have it in time for yours!
Blessings on your day!

bj said...

G'morning, Shug...what a generous giveaway..so nice of you.
Since I've been blessed to win several giveaways lately, I will give my chance to another.
xo bj

tristathomison@yahoo.com said...

Hi Shug! I love to win things so this sounds like so much fun! I love your blog. It is inspirational! I also love the funny stories you share. Loves, T

marshas3@yahoo.com said...

Love your blog everyday and if I miss a day I have to go back and catch up. A sad day in admin. with the loss of Pam - just trying to make it through the day.

Mrs Mary Scott said...

Your blog is the reason I started my blog! I remember the first one I read was the one you wrote about Tucker getting his beads from Children's. It touched me so deeply. You are an amazing writer and I love reading your inspirational words everyday. God Bless You, Shug! :)

gbearden125 said...

I too have already won so being the good person that I am don't put my name in! You know I truly enjoy reading daily though, and it is always enjoyable. Keep up the good work and remember to pray for the Chambers family.

Fredericksburg Fun.💍

A Little Fredericksburg Fun for the Bride-to-Be 💍🤠  A couple of weekends ago, Tori and her wedding party packed their bags and headed to F...